GENERAL BETTING RULES OF BET (TRANSLATE TO GERMAN)IT BEST
About Bet IT Best Service
BIB Limited offers a Service that allows you, as our user, to use software on our system to browse betting events and their respective odds; this software provides a technical means to place bets with licensed gambling operators ("Third Party Bookmakers").
The Service employs proprietary technology to allow you to retrieve, view and maintain information and conduct transactions with Third Party Bookmakers, but all within one convenient service & environment offered by BIB Limited.
We only display and cooperate with Third Party Bookmakers that satisfy our criteria for security & reliability, and which are fully connected to our system. This secures that these Third Party Bookmakers fully satisfy our criteria for security, reliability, data handling and data processing.
You acknowledge and agree that when you are accessing and retrieving information from Third Party Bookmakers sites or betting APIs using our software, we are acting as your agent and as the agents on behalf of the Third Party Bookmakers.
BIB Limited receives odds directly from Third Party Bookmakers, using the latest technology to ensure publishing as close to real-time as possible. All of the odds shown remain the property and responsibility of the Third Party Bookmakers themselves.
All odds data is shown in good faith and BIB Limited does not guarantee its availability or accuracy. BIB Limited does not accept liability for errors in prices, odds, incorrectly calculated winnings, events or markets shown on the BIB Limited services or odds changes prior to a bet being placed and will not be liable for any loss suffered by any party if the service is unavailable or inaccurate in any way.
As soon as you click “Check Bet” within the interactive betting slip your betting information, consisting of:
- all data to identify you as full aged person (name, address, date of birth)
- all data of your bet (match, odds, stake)
are taken via an https and encrypted connection directly to the Third Party Bookmaker’s own sites. As a matter of facts the Third Party Bookmaker will then decide whether to accept your bet or to decline your bet, based on the above mentioned information transferred to the Third Party Bookmaker. So please ensure you are providing all details regarding you as a person. BIB Limited does not influence the Third Party Bookmakers decision in any way. All data exchange happens and is stored within secure environments and data transfers only happen on encrypted standards.Please ensure you check all your bet details are correct on the betslip before placing a bet. You are solely responsible and liable for all activity that occurs on your account.
Terms and conditions vary between Third Party Bookmakers. By Placing a bet at a desired Third Party Bookmaker you accept the Terms and conditions of this specific Third Party Bookmaker you are placing a bet at. The following error settling procedures may be employed at the discretion of the individual Third Party Bookmaker in relation to bets made in connection with BIB Limited:Incorrect Price Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an obvious error is identified any open bets will stand and be settled at the Third Party Bookmakers revised price. Any bet placed on a count, line, spread, handicap or total where the outcome is already known when the bet was placed will be void.
Incorrect Fixture Where the wrong player or team is quoted within a fixture name all bets will be void.Wrong Participant If a wrong participant is quoted for any match or event, bets placed on that participant will be void; other participants may also be void.
If you are concerned a mistake has been made then contact the support of BIB Limited.
GENERAL BETTING RULES
- The placing of bets by or on behalf of bookmakers or other betting agents not expressly authorised by BIB Limited is not permitted.
- Persons who are directly or indirectly involved in a sporting event (such as participating sportspeople, trainers, officials) are further not permitted to place bets on such a sporting event either themselves or via third parties. In the event of a breach of the above ban, we reserve the right upon obtaining knowledge of such a breach to cancel all bets affected and to refuse payment of any winnings achieved or else to require repayment of such winnings by you if already paid out.
- The maximum bet per selection is determined exclusively and according to the Third Party Bookmakers integrated to the BIB Limited Sports Betting Brokerage system and is detailed on screen and within the “partner information” section. The maximum prize per day (day of placing the bet) is limited to 50.000 €. The maximum prize per week (week of placing the bet; Monday 00:00 h – Sunday 24:00 h) is limited to 80.000 €. If a customer places same bets and the prizes exceed the maximum bet limit or the maximum prize limit, BIB Limited is entitled to reduce the prize according to the limits.
- Bets may be placed up to the actual starting time / start time of the particular event unless specified otherwise in these terms.
- Except as provided, bets may not be cancelled/changed by the client once they have been placed by BIB Limited on behalf of the client and accepted by the according Bookie.
- All winnings will be credited to the player account.
- BIB Limited cannot allow for mistakes nor accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect of the posting of prices, runners, times or results despite our every effort to ensure total accuracy. BIB Limited reserves the right to correct obvious errors on behalf of the Bookies integrated to the BIB Limited Brokerage system (for example voiding bets struck after an event is underway or based on incorrect odds). If an incorrect participant is quoted for any match, all bets placed on that match will be void, win or lose.
- Multiple bets which combine different selections are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. For example, you cannot bet a €20 double on FC Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund final result is 2:1, with Both Teams to score. Where there is evidence of price, race, match or event rigging, we reserve the right to make bets void or withhold settlement of bets pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
- All results will be as published and confirmed by the governing body of the tournament as well as by the Third Party Bookmakers integrated to the system of BIB Limited.
- The result of a sporting event is evaluated after the end of the normal playing time not including extra time, penalty shoot-out or similar unless provisions to the contrary are explicitly contained within the present General Terms and Conditions. Once a result has been established, all bets are decided and will be evaluated accordingly. Subsequent alterations to a result, such as following administrative or disciplinary actions taken by the associations responsible, do not have any influence on the evaluation of bets.
- If a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team’s ground – in this case all bets will be void.
- Unless otherwise stipulated in these terms, bets will stand whether or not the selection takes part in the event, unless the event itself does not take place in which case all bets will be void. Similarly if there is no further play after a bet is struck once an event is underway (e.g. after the first round of a golf tournament) that bet will be void.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he / she is aware of the according betting rules of the selected Third Party Bookmaker relating to a bet. Bets cannot be cancelled by the client, except in exceptional circumstances or as otherwise stipulated in our rules, once they are placed.
- Head to head betting:
- If either or both competitors in a Head to Head bet do not start then all bets are void and all stakes are refunded.
- If a competitor involved in a Head to Head bet starts a competition but is forced to withdraw after starting, then the 3 other competitor will be considered to have won the Head to Head. In this case all bets on the competitor that has withdrawn are losing bets and all bets on the competitor that remains in the competition are winning bets. If neither competitor completes the event, then Head to Head bets are void and all stakes are refunded.
- If any sums are mistakenly credited to your player account, through either an error on the part of the BIB Limited or yourself, it shall be up to you to point this out. Failure to do so will void any subsequent wins caused by this error, either directly or indirectly. In such an event BIB Limited reserves the right to take the necessary action to ensure that both parties are returned to the same position financially as that held immediately prior to the error being made.
- The current balance and transaction history of your player account may be viewed at any time. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please contact support at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are unable to settle the dispute we will refer the dispute to an arbiter, such as IBAS, whose decision will be final subject to full representation given to all parties involved.
- Should any eventuality occur not covered by these rules or by the betting rules of the Third Party Bookmakers we will look for suitable parallels within our rules, or failing that general industry rules, before deciding how to settle the bets.